Deep Drawn Value Added Operations
Accurate forming offers a variety of value added operations to compliment our primary deep drawn services. Our goal is to be your one-stop-shop from conception to completion. Common value added operations offered by Accurate forming include:
- Piercing – A process used to provide holes with tight tolerances for metal components. Piercing is more productive than drilling and offers a cleaner cut.
- Notching – A metal cutting process with high accuracy used when drilling could be awkward. Typically a manual operation.
- Slotting – A process which requires a punch and die that uses a mandrel or support of some fashion to create the slot.
- Thread Forming – The process of re-shaping the material surface of a round tube into a thread form.
- Bead Rolling – Metal forming process which forms a bead on the end of a tube.
- Name Stamping – A punch which indents characters onto the metal component.
- Square and Angle Cut – The process of cutting the metal component to the required shape. Square cut is also used to eliminate the pinch trim.
- Chamfering – A chamfer is a beveled edge connecting two surfaces.
- Assembly – Accurate Forming will work with the customer to provide an assembled component utilizing our internal and external resources as needed.