Careers @ Accurate Forming: Eyelet Machine Setup
Looking for a career change? Our business is growing creating a need for a full time eyelet setup person. This individual must be mechanically inclined. Company offers excellent paid benefits.
- Removing previous job tooling from eyelet press.
- Installing and aligning all sequence punches, dies and etc.
- Complete set-up of jobs that have been previously set-up, without assistance.
- Inspect & verify production to visual and dimensional quality standards.
- Log all tooling adjustments, changes, and etc.
- Oversee operation of multiple machines at a given time.
- Physically able to lift up and carry (2-40 lbs) baskets.
- Ability to use micrometers, vernier calipers, and other inspection / measuring equipment.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings/blueprints.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- No allergies or dermatology conditions related to chemicals / oils used in the eyelet department.
- Ability to perform visual checks.
- Own personal hand tools